[highlight]This event is sold out.[/highlight]
To put yourself on the reserve list, please click here.
On the 22nd of March, 600 hundred students will come together for one of the biggest off campus events of the year, to celebrate the achievements of individuals and sports clubs from across campus.
Keep it locked on the facebook event where updates will be posted, as and when we receive them!
Date & Time | 22nd March 2014 from 7pm till late (3pm)
Venue | TBC
Tickets usually cost £38.
Each ticket gets you:
· Transport to and from the venue in Heathrow
· Drinks reception
· 3 Course meal
· ½ a bottle of wine each on the table
· Awards Ceremony
· Disco till early hours of the morning
You can also buy wine for this event. Each bottle of wine costs £15 and you can order it to your table before you make payment. The link provided below.
Please Note | Only the person who has ordered the wine may collect it at the venue. Taking other types of wine after ordering a specific wine is not permitted. Please drink responsibly.
UPDATE 17th FEB 2014 | TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! However, there is a reserve list being generated. To put yourself on the reserve list, follow the link below.
Reserve List & Wine Orders | http://www.su.rhul.ac.uk/ents/event/396/
If you’d like your event to be publicised on the Insanity Radio website, please email [email protected] with
– 1 (or more) pdf or jpeg poster(s) of your event
– 1 high resolution pdf or jpeg of your society/club logo
– Date, time and venue of your event
– Additional information that you would like to provide.eg. Entrance Fees or guest speakers etc.
– Student media involvement (rhubarbTV Livestream, Insanity Outside Broadcast/DJ’s or Orbital Involvement)